The following shares are companies that have fallen in price today (13rd July 2020), frequently referred to as the share losers, or share fallers list. See also Share Risers.
|No Fallers Found|
Share Fallers FAQ
- Q. Why are share fallers important?
- A. The 'fallers' or 'losers' in a day show which companies are losing value. This can often be because of general market movement, or negative news - but is often a good place to look to get an idea of what the stock mnarket is doing today.
- Q. Should I buy shares in the fallers list?
- A. There's no right or wrong answer to this; some investors like to find a share that is falling, and buy it in the hope it will 'bounce back' if it is oversold - particularly if a share is simply following the general market movement.
- Q. If a share is in the fallers list, does that mean it is in trouble?
- A. No, at least not necessarily. Shares rise and fall every day, sometimes seemingly without reason. A better indicator might be the last few years profit and loss - which gives a better long-term outlook for a company listed on the stock exchange.